Prepare for Jobs in the Retail & Hospitality Industries
Hospitality and retail occupations represent 5 of the top 6 occupations gaining the most jobs in Florida. There will be nearly 1.8 million projected openings by 2025 in these industries.
Obtain your industry certification in as little as one week!
FREE training if you qualify.
- Customer Service (HCC): All participants receive a half-day training with an additional CSTB – administered employability skills, resume development and job search session that is customized for the targeted industries of this program.
AND one of the following tracks:
- Hospitality Certification Track
- Hospitality Certification – Classroom (HCC): Non-Credit Hospitality – Front Desk Representative OR
- AHLEI Certification – Online (CSTB): Certified Guest Service Professional (CGSP®), Front Desk Representative, Guest Room Attendant, Restaurant Server, Maintenance Employee, Kitchen Cook, or Breakfast Attendant.
- Retail Certification Track
- National Retail Federation (NRF) (HCC) Customer Service and Sales Certification
- Additional training available:
- Microsoft Office Specialist Certification (CSTB): Self-paced online
Candidates must be at least 17 years old and meet program eligibility requirements.Click on this link to be directed to a pre-screen to see if you qualify for grant eligibility
ONGOING ENROLLMENT THROUGHOUT THE YEAR…
Services are provided in partnership with
Hillsborough Community College.
By completing one of the courses you will receive the following benefits:
- Ongoing job-readiness support including interview prep, resume reviews, workshops, and soft skills training
- Referrals to local employers for paid work experience and direct placement opportunities