QUIT YOUR WAY with help from CareerSource Tampa Bay!
Quitting tobacco isn’t easy. Finding help should be. Tobacco Free Florida offers free tools and services to get you started.
CareerSource Tampa Bay partners with the Department of Health Bureau of Tobacco Free Florida to offer FREE cessation programs to Hillsborough county residents.
Tobacco Free Florida offers 3 ways to quit:
- Quit by talking to a Quit Coach on the phone
- Access resources and quitting guides online
- Attend local face-to-face classes
Resources provided through the program:
- FREE Nicotine Replacement Patches, gum, and lozenges
- FREE community, worksite, and clinic groups
*Program covers all forms of Tobacco
QUICK QUIT FACTS:
Did you know?
- Tobacco Users can be charged higher health insurance premiums because of consequential health problems
- Cars owned by smokers have reduced sale values because smoking in a car can pollute it with residual SHS [secondhand smoke]
- Smokers are more likely to have persistent oral health problems that are too expensive to fix, so they let them slide
- Smoking has been linked to 15 different types of cancer and can lead to a high risk of heart disease and stroke
- Smoking leads to bad oral health
- Autoimmune diseases have been linked to smoking, which cause the body to attack itself instead of viruses and other threats
Interested in quitting for free? Contact us here using our Contact Us feature or visit us at any CSTB office location and ask us for a Tobacco Free Florida Referral!
Text “INFO” to (813) 412-8647 for more information on TFF and opt-in for us to contact you.