Programs and Resources
TechHire works with a network of communities, educators and employers across the country who believe if you can do the job, you should get the job.
TechHire is a nationwide, community-based movement to connect nontraditional job seekers to tech careers.
Migrant Seasonal Farm Worker
CareerSource Tampa Bay provides (at no cost to your company):
- Assistance creating and posting job orders for your available positions
- Referrals of qualified workers to your location
- Recruiting experienced workers
- Processing I-9s for all H-2B job referrals
- Forms 516 INS certification
- Electronic document retention
- Referral of your workers to support services
Form I – 9 service (at your work site) includes:
Tampa Bay Gap Analysis
Tampa Bay Skills Gap Analyses were undertaken to quantify the current and future demand for skill sets, so that a pipeline of talent could be developed to the area’s most challenging to hire skill sets. Research included focus groups, interviews, and skill set surveys. The Analyses sought to understand skill sets on the granular level at which hiring managers must make decisions. To learn more, visit http://tampabaygapanalysis.com/.
Labor Market Information
Data about employment by location and occupation, labor supply and demand, earnings, unemployment and demographics of the labor force make up what is known as labor market information (LMI).