CareerSource Tampa Bay uses a list of approved providers to deliver various services to eligible Hillsborough County residents. At Career Source Tampa Bay we can help match your skills with jobs that are currently in demand. If additional training is required, we can help with tuition and other assistance needed to further your goals.
Training Provider Application
Career Source Tampa Bay invites all organizations or individuals interested in becoming an approved provider to submit an application. Please refer to “Eligible Training Provider Policy” for the application. CareerSource Tampa Bay will review the application and make a determination for a contract. A site visit will be conducted as part of the approval process. All training providers and each course to be offered are subject to approval by the CareerSource Tampa Bay Board of Directors.
The institution’s approval as a qualified occupational skills training provider will not guarantee that participants will be referred by staff for training. Any and all referrals will be based upon the decision of staff after reviewing an assessment of the client’s aptitudes, abilities, geographic location, interests, costs, and other relevant information.
In accordance with CareerSource Tampa Bay’s Eligible Training Provider Policy, occupational training providers are required to participate in a competitive procurement process to become an eligible training institution. To be eligible for inclusion on CareerSource Tampa Bay’s approved list, minimum criteria requires that training providers:
- Application Form
- Program Cost & Performance Data Worksheet (Complete one form for each training program you are applying for consideration.)
- UPDATED Program Cost & Performance Data Worksheet (Complete one form for each training program/location you are reporting changes on, i.e. cost increase/decrease.)
- Building Facility Accessibility Checklist
- Targeted Occupation Lists (TOL) for Region 15
- Eligible Training Provider Policy
Please submit the following:
- Initial Application – Attachment A
- Program Cost & Performance Data (for each program/location requesting approval) – Attachment A
- Building Facility Accessibility Checklist – Attachment B
- Certification Form – Attachment C
- A copy of current State license/ CIE license – Attachment D
- A copy of the Florida DOE approved curriculum – Attachment E
- A copy of the most recent FETPIP Report – Attachment F
- Current catalog and schedule or website link where information can be found – Attachment G
- A copy of current liability Insurance – Attachment H
- A completed W-9 Form – Attachment I
- A copy of latest audited Financial Statements/Report – Attachment J
- Please submit the application and attachments either by email or mail to:
CareerSource Tampa Bay
4902 Eisenhower Blvd., Suite 250
Tampa, FL 33634
Questions or comments regarding this application may be directed to Melissa Carroll at (813) 397-2026 or email@example.com.
All applications will be competitively reviewed and rated by CareerSource Tampa Bay staff with recommendations presented at regularly scheduled committee meetings. Applications receiving a favorable recommendation will go before the full Board of Directors for final approval. CareerSource Tampa Bay will notify approved training institutions in writing of their approval or denial for inclusion on our location approved training vendor list. Approval and subsequent addition to our list does not in any way guarantee the use or endorsement of programs. Referrals will be based upon the decision of staff, after reviewing an assessment of the client’s aptitudes, abilities, geographic location, interests, costs, and other relevant information.
Customers may file complaints, at any time, about a CareerSource Tampa Bay education or training provider. We ask that all complaints be submitted in writing and, at a minimum, include the following information:
- The name of the provider, physical and mailing address, telephone number.
- The name of the educational program or service received from the provider.
- Contact information – phone number and mailing address – of the person filing the complaint.
- A detailed description of the problem or issue; the reason for the complaint.
If approved as a training vendor, CareerSource Tampa Bay will provide an EO Notice that must be prominently displayed for participants to view. Participants should mail or email their complaints to Doug Tobin, EEO Officer, CareerSource Tampa Bay, 4902 Eisenhower Blvd., Ste.250 Tampa, FL 33634, firstname.lastname@example.org
Inclusion of information regarding any program of training services or any institution, organization or individual providing training services is in no way an endorsement by CareerSource Tampa Bay of that program, institution or individual. CareerSource Tampa Bay has included in this list information provided to it by training providers and does not guarantee the accuracy of the information.