Welcome to your Summer Job Connection! A six-week paid work experience opportunity in industries such as:
- Information Technology
- Financial Shared Service
To participate you much meet eligibility and submit your online application to be considered.
- You must be between the ages of 16-21 years old
- You must be a Hillsborough County resident
- You must meet low income /employment requirements
Applicants will be accepted on a first come, first serve basis as funding is limited to 400 youths. A CareerSource Tampa Bay Program Specialist will contact applicants to review and discuss their application and potential eligibility for the Summer Job Connection program.
All participants will be required to attend a mandatory, all day, Youth Summit at the end of May. The Job Fair/Matching event will occur at the end of the event.
Key Program Dates:
- April 1, 2019 ̶ Program Application Launched
- April 15, 2019 ̶ Youth Registrations / Intake Sessions
- June 2019 ̶ Youth Summit / Job Matching (1st week in June)
- June 10, 2019 ̶ Participants first day of work