Professional Networking Group (PNG)
DISCOVER THE RESOURCES TO LAND THE CAREER THAT'S RIGHT FOR YOU
The Professional Networking Group (PNG) orientation is your first step in discovering the wide range of resources available through CareerSource Tampa Bay that can increase your chances of landing the right job, including access to our Professional Job Club!
THE PNG PROGRAM IS NOW TAKING REFERRALS FOR INDIVIDUALS WHO WANT TO PARTICIPATE!!!
Are you a recent graduate or an experienced professional looking for employment?
Members of Professional Networking Group (PNG) are professionals with the following:
- Four-year degrees (Bachelors or higher) and/or 5-years of Management level experience
- Open to professionals making at least $45,000 and recent college graduates
- Seeking fulltime employment
- Fully registered in Employ Florida (click on this link for more information about Employ Florida http://careersourceol.wpengine.com/job-seekers/job-search/
Benefits of Membership:
- No cost
- Weekly meetings
- Guest speaker (Top employers, HR Professional looking to recruit top talent)
- Resume development and Employability Workshops
- Opportunity to network with other professionals (Business Owners, Board Members, and C Suite professionals
- Connections to multiple businesses in Hillsborough County and the state of Florida.
- Access to local, state and nationwide job listing through the Employ Florida Database
(If interested in participation, reservations are required. Email your contact information below)
Professional Networking Group is a weekly seminar designed to transition the professional job seeker back into the workforce or to a meaningful career change.
PNG members will be provided:
- Labor market information
- Discover how to stand out in the competitive environment of the internet job search
- Review of 20 reasons why your resume is rejected
- Creating a convincing cover letter
- Developing your 30-second elevator speech
- Developing your brand
- Using networking to your full advantage
- Creating, updating, and improving your LinkedIn Profile
TRAINING OFFERED TO HELP WORKERS PREPARE FOR VIRTUAL INTERVIEWS
~Recruiters Network of Tampa Bay and CareerSource Tampa Bay to Partner~
CareerSource Tampa Bay (CSTB) and the Recruiters Network Group Tampa Bay (RNG) are partnering to assist job seekers looking for work in the virtual world.
CSTB will be holding virtual and in-person workshops starting June 2021 through the Professional Talent of Tampa Bay program. Interested participants can learn more about the program by emailing [email protected]. Include your name, address, email address and phone number to register.
PNG Membership Form
(If interested in participation, reservations are required. Fill out the form below (click on the button below) and a CSTB member will contact you within 1-2 business days. Space is limited.PNG form
FOR MORE INFORMATION
CONTACT: [email protected]